We all need to do our bit to keep each other safe.
While you are here
- Please use the sanitiser in the porch whenever you enter the cottage
- Wash or sanitise your hands
- before and after using the binoculars
- reading the books
- or using the DVDs
- If you sneeze or cough, please use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose and put it in the rubbish immediately
- Please use the bin in the bathroom for any sanitary items
If anyone in your party develops Covid-19 symptoms while you are here…
You must tell us and you will have to go home. You cannot self-isolate in the Cottage.
Please do NOT go to the doctor or the hospital without checking the latest advice, phone 111 or check these sites
If you are told to see a doctor, phone them first
- Dr Ewan Pearson – 01955 605 885 – Out of Hours: 111
- Riverview Surgery – 01955 602355 – Out of Hours: 111
Before you go
Check out is at 10:00. Please use the paper checklist – see our Checking Out page.
After you go
YOU MUST TELL US if anyone in your party develops COVID-19 symptoms within the 10 days after you leave.